MAXIBRIGHT DAYLIGHT LAMP AND BALLAST 315W WITH E40/PGZ18 KIT
The new Daylight 315 digital ballast from Maxibright is compact, lightweight and silent running. With all the features of the Maxibright Digilight range, this stunning ballast precisely drives Philips 315W Elite ceramic metal halide lamps; the Daylight lamp for growing and the Agro lamp for flowering. The Daylight 315 when used with the daylight CDM lamps ensures healthy abundant yields, excellent PAR output levels per watt of power consumed and delivers outstanding results at an affordable price.
Small & lightweight
• Soft start technology
• End of lamp life detection
• Dynamic frequency control
• Short circuit protection
• Thermal protection
• Auto reset
• Silent running
E40 to 315w PGZ18 cmd Lamp Adapter
Do you love using your Maxibright DAYLIGHT 315 but miss using it with your favourite reflector? Well GOOD NEWS those days are over! You can now use any HID reflector with an E40 lamp holder with the DAYLIGHT 315 by using the handy E40 Adaptor!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Simply screw the E40 Adaptor into the E40 lamp holder then fit the PHILIPS 315W Lamp into the E40 Adaptor and your ready to go!
MAXIBRIGHT DAYLIGHT CMH 315W AGRO BULB
Special chemistry powers the new Maxibright 315W 3K Agro Daylight lamp. After fourteen months of development and scores of iterations and long days in the engineering lab the chemistry in the Maxibright 315W Agro and Daylight lamps has been perfected.
While delivering a leading photon efficiency of 2 µmol s-1 W-1 (3K lamp), Maxibright’s secret to success is its tailored spectrum. Maintaining a very balanced spectrum (3K 92 CRI), the lamp’s red and blue output (wavelengths) have been enhanced to support strong vegetative growth with robust flowering.
- Prevents stretching & encourages much higher quality growth
- More natural formation of branch inter-nodes for increased plant mass
- Ideal as both supplementary & stand-alone lighting
- Plants produce more essential oils, terpenes & flavonoids, to enhance the flavour, aroma & size
- Daylight lamp - Great for the vegetative stage
- Agro lamp - Incredible for the flowering stage