ORA 18" WALL FAN
The wall fans has 3 different speed settings, a tilt head and oscillate allowing growers to get their air flow just right.
These fans have a copper motor that is powerful enough to cool large volumes of air, driving efficiency whilst consuming less electricity. This is particularly true if the motor is used for 24 hours a day, it helps to generate less heat reducing the need for fan cooling, whilst saving in energy and noise. They are easy to assemble and have a 3m long cable giving you more flexibility when positioning the unit.
- Highly efficient copper motor
- Easy to build large – simple click and snap the grilles into place with only one to two screws
- Tilt fan head on both models
- 3m power cable
- 5 fan blades
- Less heat generated = longer motor lifetime
- Body of the Fan
- ABS - Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS).
- Lightweight with high tensile strength, it has a high resistant to physical impacts and chemical corrosion, which allow the finished plastic to withstand heavy use and adverse environmental conditions.
- 5 SA Blades
- These blades have greater thermal resistance, less prone to rust in damp and high moisture environments. 5 blades have been chosen to allow the air to be cut and recirculated faster